Organisations and services
top of page

Cambridge City Housing Services
Affordable housing and housing advice for Cambridge residents.
Communities in Cambridge and Cambridgeshire
Residents associations and other groups based on where people live.
Housing Ombudsman
Deals with disputes between landlords and tenants.
The professional body for the property sector.
Property Ombudsman
Resolving disputes between members of the public and estate agents who are members of the TPO Scheme.

Local renting
top of page

Accommodation Notice Board
Free adverts from private landlords and those seeking accommodation in Cambridge.
Properties to rent in Cambridge and elsewhere.
Bush Lettings
Renting homes.
Cambridge Independent - Property
Properties for sale and rent advertised in local newspaper.
Cambridge News - Property
Properties for sale and rent advertised in local newspaper.
CHS (formerly Cambridge Housing Society)
Manages about homes for affordable rent, and shared ownership or fixed equity homes for purchase.
Letting agents.
Rentings and sales.

Local estate agents
top of page

For sale and to let.
Bush Sales
House sales.
Cambridge Independent - Property
Properties for sale and rent advertised in local newspaper.
Cambridge News - Property
Properties for sale and rent advertised in local newspaper.
Carter Jonas
Residential sales and residential lettings.
Residential sales. Residential lettings. Fine Art & Collectors Auctions.
Selling your property, finding a property, residential lettings.
Properties for rent. Properties for sale.
Open House Estate Agents
Fully compliant property sales and lettings agent in Cambridge
Pocock & Shaw
Properties for sale. Properties to rent.
Radcliffe & Rust
Sales & lettings in Cambridge and the surrounding villages.
Redmayne Arnold & Harris
Homes to buy. Homes to rent.
Redmayne Miller Rees
From sales and lettings to property investments and refurbishment.
Property to buy or rent.
Tucker Gardner
Buy, rent, sell.
Vincent Shaw
Buying, selling, renting.

Moving house
top of page

Self-storage units around Ely area.
Fulchers of Cambridge
House removals, storage. Accredited member of the National Guild of Removers.
I Am Moving
Tell companies you are moving home. Stop services at your old address and tell others your address has changed.
Redirect Mail
Redirect your letters to your new address.

University accommodation
top of page

Anglia Ruskin University
Halls of Residence and other types of accommodation.
Cambridge University
For all members of Cambridge University, from students and academics to staff and visiting scholars.
Link House Trust
Accommodation for international postgraduate students arriving in Cambridge for the first time.

Care providers
top of page

Care Quality Commission
Finding and using care services.
Search for care homes throughout the UK.
Foundation of Edward Storey
Provides sheltered housing for the over 60s, for Cambridgeshire people in financial need or with a professional connection to the Church of England.
Advice & information about housing matters (including staying in your own home).
Royal Albert Homes
provide subsidised homes for independent, (normally retired) persons, of modest means, who have a close association with Cambridge​.
United Charities of Cambridge
Almshouses which are available, in general but not exclusively, to people over 55 with limited financial resources who have lived in Cambridge for at least two years.

top of page

Websites for the homeless in Cambridge.

top of page

Flood Plain Maps
Enter postcode to see if your home is on a flood plain.
Information about crime and policing in your area.
UK Local Area
Enter postcode for comparitive statistics.

top of page

About Cambridge
Information about Cambridge, if you're thinking of moving here! Includes local maps.
Builders, decorators, furniture, plumbers, heating, etc.
Land Registry
Register your property. Property prices. Details of property ownership.
Tenancy Agreement Service
Information for tenants and landlords on their rights and obligations.